Your Source for Custom Access Control Systems
Overseeing the security of who is within your commercial facilities can feel like a full-time job without the proper solutions in place. At Michael’s Keys Locksmith, we can help you keep your buildings safe with professional access control systems that are designed for self-sufficient operation.
There are a wide variety of both critical and practical reasons to install a modern access control system:
- No hassle with traditional keys
- Keep unwanted visitors out
- Allow employees the freedom to come and go
- Keep track of who enters your facilities
- Set specialized access parameters
- Increase security for sensitive areas
With access control solutions, security risks are minimized.
Personalized Access Capabilities
For generations, unwanted visitors have been able to enter traditional security systems with weak or unprotected locks. Additionally, vulnerable areas with minimal security have posed risks for commercial operators that have a duty to keep patrons and employees safe.
Now, you can customize your access control systems by identification and authentication factors, with solutions such as:
- Electronic card identification
- Intrusion detection sensors, interior
- Locks, high security, electrical
- Time & attendance hardware & software
- Wireless systems
- Biometric access control